I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints!
Follow my Mission here!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Miracles are Coming

We always go to the Library on Monday's to do our e-mailing. It's Martin Luther King Day, so the Library is closed. We are at McDonald's emailing on our iPad's. It is hard to type on the iPad, so this weeks letter will be short.  honestly not a lot to say still searching for miracles but they are coming which is great. Um life is hard but my body is getting used to the food and. Oh funny story we went to an investigator's house to eat and it was fried platanos and some chicken. And so we were eating and my companion looked at her plate and she had a chicken foot in it.... Lol I felt so bad for her. Oh and I learned how to make chicharon... It is good and super easy... Um other then that still diligently trying to give up sarcasm. REPENTANCE IS REAL! Um I went to the temple today it was amazing and I loved it. So beautiful. Spanish is getting better and I can actually teach a little bit and converse with people. But any the library is closed and I am in mcdonalds emailing so I am not going to write any more on this hope you all have a great week.

Love Ya All,
Hermana Atkinson
Missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Washington D.C. South Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment