I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints!
Follow my Mission here!

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hola Hola 10/19/2015

Hola Hola
Hey everyone so this week on the last Monday we went to go teach a Family Home evening and it was amazing! Seriously we were doing Personal Progress and Honestly I cant really explain why but it was amazing to sit and just listen Personal Progress is such an amazing program. Oh and we decided to just go and visit any member we wanted this past week so we went to go visit a member that the elders teach ( we told them what we were doing and they were ok with it.... Kinda I will explain in a bit)  so these members are a 19 year old boy and his 16 year old  cousin and our appointment was a little bit later and where we were going isn't necessarily the best part of town but anyway we were walking to our appointment and then we we hear a horn honk and some one call out to us... we are both very well trained to just keep walking so we walked and then I slightly looked back and I swore it was the elders and then I thought nothing of it but needless to say it wasn't the elders and now we aren't allowed to go back anymore.... and then on Saturday we had an activity that was super fun.. always all the dances and the missionaries that aren't allowed to dance... it was so sad. other then that I am out of time but I love you all and hope your week is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment