I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints!
Follow my Mission here!

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Strange Week, September 14, 2015

SO this was a strange week. I have been in this ward since April and  in all honesty I am a little scared to leave Not really scared but I have really learned to love it here. I am getting my transfer calls tonight or tomorrow morning and it is a little frightening. I am almost 2/3 done with my mission and to be quite honest I am terrified to go home. don't get me wrong I love all of you but life is scary outside of my little mission bubble. But anyway not a whole lot happened this week other then we taught this amazing lesson with these 4 kids that the whole time I have been in this area I have sworn that those kids hate me. They are raised by a single mom and I frankly don't like the way they treat her and I have told them as much.... It is not nice to swear at your mom in English when you know fully well she doesn't understand what you are saying. But anyway this less active family I seriously love them with all my hears and I am really sad to be leaving the area because they are amazing.  And so on Friday we went to go teach them and all the kids came and listened miracle and then they all came to church... EVen bigger miracle! anyway then the one kid jonathan asked where I lived at church and I told him Indiana and then after church we went to go eat dinner with them and he goes up to his mom and said in june they had to go on a trip she asked where and he said Indiana to visit me after my mission. I love all of them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment