I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints!
Follow my Mission here!

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Purple Pony

September 7, 2015

Hello wonderful friends and family!
Let me tell you a little bit about my week. First off it wasn't all that different from every other week. We went out and did a lot of finding. After, we had a district meeting all about fear. After that meeting, Hermana Christensen and I thought it would be a good idea to go out and knock doors. We are both of it sometimes. So we prayed about a house and put it in the GPS. When we get to the house, we just sat and looked at it. I just kinda wanted to cry because it is huge.... Lol it was pretty fun. We did knock, but no one was home. We will have to try again. Oh other then that the elders asked if we had any chocolate chips one day. We replied that we didn't and then we asked if there was anything else we could do for them. They jokingly told us to take away agency, then they asked if we needed anything. I said I wanted a pony, they texted back and said a purple one or red one. I said purple!! Later that night there is a knock at the door, the Elders had a My Little Pony coloring kit..... I got a purple pony! I was beyond happy ... don't worry I took pictures of it.
Other then that we ate dinner with our Mission President and a member this week. It was so good, Mexican tacos made from all sorts of stuff. I love tacos. 
Oh and funniest thing happened Saturday. We went to help a member wash his car. The car wash was broken. So we waited for the owner to come and fix it. A Indian guy came to fix it and I went to go help clean the car. My companion started talking to this guy and I thought that they were just talking. Then I heard him ask if my ompanion could go out and drink. I was like time to go step in. So this guy was like 40 years old ,to say the least. He was trying so hard, it was hard not to augh at the guy. Lol so funny. Oh we also ate Mexican tamales this week. I love Mexican food.
 Other then that transfers aren't this week but next week. I don't want to leave this area !!!!!

Have a Great Week ... Hermana Atkinson





No comments:

Post a Comment