I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints!
Follow my Mission here!

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Library of Congress

Hello Everyone!  I am at the library of congress writing to you right now.  So how awesome is that! I am a little late writing today because I got to go to the Washington D.C. Temple this morning. Double awesome!  I did family names I dug up myself and one of my recent converts actually was baptized for my family members!  Soooooo yea, that gets an AWESOME as well!!





Padilla (Baptized a few weeks ago) and Hermana DeBry at the temple.  Notice we are not wearing jackets on this beautiful sun shiny day (though it was a little chilly).  It is GREAT to see and feel the sunshine. 




My companion was pretty sick this week, so we were in the apartment most of the time.  That makes for a short letter home.  That's why I sent so many pictures!




Jorge and Padilla at the temple with us today.  I hope everyone has a great week!  I Love you all!!

Hermana Atkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment