I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints!
Follow my Mission here!

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Transfers

August 3, 2015

Hey Everyone how are you all this week?  I am fantastic!
These past two weeks have been really slow, but its ok because this week is transfers. I know most of the time I am not super excited about transfers, but 18 weeks living with someone is hard I love Hermana Evans but I think we are both ready for a change. One thing I am beyond happy about is that now I have a friend for life. Hermana Evans is literally amazing and she has helped me see who I want to be. 
That is one amazing this I have realized on my mission is that I have a potential to be a lot greater then I currently am. But another thing I have learned to welcome change. I am sad to see my companion go and honestly I am a bit nervous for a new companion. But at the same time I am excited for a new perspective and a new way to work.
So everyone has told me that a mission would help prepare me for life. which in a lot of ways is true it helps you use money wisely and to wake up on time and all of that is true beyond a doubt. I am extremely grateful for the time I have to prepare for a mission and in that process prepare for life. No my life wont be exactly like a mission but I am going to have to manage money and time and get things done and still find time to have fun
For that I am grateful...

Love all of you
Hermana Atkinson




No comments:

Post a Comment