I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints!
Follow my Mission here!

Sunday, August 23, 2015

FUN...FUN...FUN...

August 10, 2015

Hey so this week was pretty awesome, as you can tell from my title. This week was transfers, as much as I love Hermana Evans, It was time for a change. 
On Monday we spent out last pday together just Chillin. Nothing super extravagant, just stayed in the house. It was super nice. After that we had a "Finding Fest" as a zone. We partnered off,  I was with a cute girl from Africa who doesn't know any Spanish. We went to my area and I just talked a lot... Which I know most of you are thinking well you always talked a lot, but not like this. It is a lot harder then it seems, to talk about the gospel. With random people that you have never met before. All in all it was a lot of fun. We found some really cool people to teach, which is SUPER EXCITING.
Tuesday and Wednesday ... Good-Bye days for Hermana Evans. These days are always the worst.
On Thursday we went to transfer meeting, and I am now companions with my old companion from the MTC, Hermana Christensen... Isnt that funny...  Any way I love her to bits and pieces. and we are going to have an awesome transfer! Legit the best! I cant wait ....



Ok, so here is the super exciting fun stuff. Are you all ready? It is so amazing that it is going to blow your mind and  none of you will believe it. drum roll........................................................πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸŽ§πŸŽ€πŸŽΉπŸŽ»πŸŽΌπŸ“ΌπŸŽ§πŸŽ€πŸŽΊπŸŽ·πŸŽΉπŸŽ»πŸŽΌπŸŽΌπŸŽΈ〽〽πŸŽΈπŸŽΊπŸŽ·πŸŽΉπŸŽ»πŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸŽ§πŸ“Ό.... they don't have a drum............ 
We went to a Washington Nationals Game on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
That's right be jealous... It was so much fun other then the fact that we didn't get home till 1 but its ok... The Nats won, It was fun to just be out doing something..... I loved it. Plus Bryce Harper probably liked his Mormon cheering section..... lol Any way I will be sending like 100 pictures or something like that. so I should get started Love you all have a fantastic week!!!!!!!!

Hermana Atkinson














No comments:

Post a Comment