I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints!
Follow my Mission here!

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Another Week



Ok, so let's start with last Monday. I went fishing and didn't catch a thing! But I did manage to lose a 10 dollar lure...... Yep I feel dumb. It was still a fun day.
Then on Tuesday we went to district meeting, then to a 1/2 mission conference. We talked about being bold. Which I absolutely loved. Then Tuesday night we went and taught eddy. It was so cute they made all these plans for Saturday, which fell through, but it was still nice.
Then on Wednesday we went and cleaned a house for service. I love the lady we went to help, but I hate teenage boys bedrooms. There was mold and lollipops on the ground. She asked me to get under a bed to clean it out and there was a used Q-tip...... I thought I was gonna throw up. But on the bright side I got some yummy tacos after I washed my hands....  And then I spent a lot of time this week at Tara and Jocelyn's  house. 
On Sunday I got to skype my family which is probably why I can't really think of anything to say. I got my nails done today. 
Food this week ...  Tacitus and tacos and causarellena which is like mashed potatoes with tuna. 
I finished a journal. Every page..... I was so proud and I have used up 2 pens. Life's small accomplishments.
Life is pretty much the same here in Springfield. There is traffic and busses are terrible. But I love it.
This coming up week is transfers week and I am  hopeful that my companion and I are staying together. Ok this is really the end of the the letter love you all.  



Love Hermana Atkinson Sent from my iPad

Spiritual thought for the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment