I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints!
Follow my Mission here!

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Yep, Life is Going Great !!!

I am way behind on getting Karlie's blogs out ... This is her blog from May 4, 2015

This week was good. It was long but good.  On Tuesday  we had a sisters conference, we spent the afternoon being trained. So that was fun. The lunch was amazing..... It was a spinach salad and it was quite amazing! Then on Wednesday we went on exchange, my sister training leaders are English speaking so I taught 5 lessons all by myself and translated what she wanted to say. It was sooooo hard.  I was sooooooooo happy to be back with Hermana Evans on Thursday. We spoke in Spanish the rest of the day. I love being in the Spanish program 
it is hard to learn a new language but I seriously love it.  I love that I can go up to someone and talk to them in their native tongue. They start to respect me more it is amazing. I love these people. With all of my heart. 

We went to a fireside for new and returning members and my recent converts Samantha and Vannessa bore their testimonies. It has been spiritually fulfilling to watch people over come their fears and really learn
more about this gospel. There are so many amazing things that happen as they start to change... 
We taught relief society and we gave everyone a Book of Mormon and told them they had to give it out..... Oh and we went knocking on doors, a 6 year old boy stole a sticker from us...... How rude right..... 
Yep that's about it for this week other then I found out that on Saturday I get to go to the temple with Vannessa and samantha. I am sooooooo exciting.
 love you all have a marvelous week! 
Oh I almost forgot I memorized the standard of truth this week it was pretty cool.
You guys should read it and memorize it because it is awesome.


“The Standard of Truth has been erected; no unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing; … the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly, and independent, till it has penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, till the purposes of God shall be accomplished, and the Great Jehovah shall say the work is done.” 




No comments:

Post a Comment